Erbi Bio-systems, Inc (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information. By visiting www.erbi-bio.com/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: Erbi Biosystems may collect information that you choose to provide through the Website, and may gather information automatically through your use of this Website, including, without limitation, IP addresses, site navigation, etc. and from other sources separate of the Website (for example, order forms, customer service, and/or the like) (“Personal Information”). When you visit certain areas of the Website, request or download information, shop, submit a request for quotation (RFQ) or purchase products, register for events, participate in surveys, subscribe to company newsletters, submit a resume, or participate in programs administered through this Website, we may ask you to register or provide Personal Information and preferences. This Personal Information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information during checkout for online purchases, and other information depending on the context of your visit to this Website. Use of Personal Information
When visitors to this Website provide Personal Information, we strive to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the sensitive information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store information in a controlled, secure environment. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee your personal data will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use. We make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such data. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own user account information, including passwords. If you believe that your user account information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately. Cookies
Information use – Any information that is provided or collected about you will be used as follows –
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may obtain information about you from other sources and will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our company, We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Where we store your personal data
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Erbi Biosystems or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Business Transitions
If Erbi Biosystems undergoes a business transition such as a acquisition, merger, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified through a notice posted on this Website at the time of a change of ownership or control of their Personal Information. Access to your data and data privacy
In order to afford you greater control of your Personal Information, we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate any requests that you may make concerning that Information, including requests of the following nature
- For copies of your personal data.
- For correction of any information you believe is inaccurate to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- For erasure of your personal data.
- That we restrict or limit the processing of your personal data.
- That we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.