Continuous Bioprocessing – Justifying Your
Continuous Bioprocessing – Justifying Your Company’s Investment
June 16, 2022, 11am-1pm ET, Virtual
Much has been discussed and debated about whether continuous bioprocessing is the future of bioprocessing or just an interesting talk.
A small group of companies have gone “all-in” implementing a continuous strategy; a larger group of companies continue to conduct experiments to generate data to assess value; an even larger group of companies continue to get answers to the core questions: Why would I do this? What investment is needed? Will implementing a continuous strategy help me make more product faster?
Our experts shed insight and perspective to address these questions and help you determine whether your company can justify the investment in continuous processing.
Meeting Agenda (subject to change)
Moderator: John Bonham-Carter, Jaguar Biotechnology Corporation
11:00 am – 11:30 am Meet and Greet Networking + Welcome
11:30 am – 11:50 am Case Study 1: The Process ROI (Chris Hwang, Transcenta, confirmed)
* The hype vs. the reality
* Balancing process acceleration vs. business priorities
* Evaluating the product pipeline to determine value
* Make the call: Is the risk worth the reward?
11:50 am – 12:10 pm Case Study 2: The Financial ROI (Speaker TBD)
* How implementation of continuous delivered a win from the bottom line
* Structuring and prioritizing the decision-making process
* Reviving stagnant pipelines
* Expecting the unexpected – wins, loses and lessons learned
12:10 pm – 12:30 pm Case Study 3: Changing the Technology Mindset (Andrew Topping, Fujifilm
* Critical business decisions to make before investing in continuous
* Getting everyone on the same page
* Key technology decisions necessary to build a continuous facility
* Lessons, regrets, advice
12:30 pm – Close Deep Dive Networking
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm